What do you have to be thankful for ?

 

Hey everyone,

I am a starting new blog, and this is important that I let you know that Jesus Christ is Lord, and for all those you who are non- believers, this is a space for you to share. You are loved and you are not judged. You are important to God. And if you want to accept the lord it is easy 

Ask the lord " Dear Jesus, I accept you into my life as my lord and my Saviour come to my life and change me" Pray 

Our father in heaven, hallowed by your name, your kingdom come, you will be done on earth as it is in heaven, give us day our daily bread and forgive our sin as we forgive those against us, lead us not into temptation but deliver us from the evil. From the kingdom the power the glory is yours now and forever. Amen!

Today I learned the importance of being thankful. Being thankful is important because we are blessed with food, water, a family, and even more importantly Favour from God.

Now if you are a non-believer, I challenge you to Pray to God to pray to Jesus Christ.

 "Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus"- 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 NIV

This is something that I am learning to do, and it is important to always be thankful to God for he provides us with everything and always looks after us.

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows" James 1:17 NIV

For everything that is good comes from God that is through the lord who is one with Jesus Christ. God in flesh who came to die and suffer for our sins. This means that we must rejoice for our God is good and we need to be thanking him always.

Look I will be honest with you this lesson goes for me to and I understand you when you forget, but we must understand that God loves us, and he wants the best for us. Therefore, isn't he worthy of all our praise.

So, praise him with your heart, mind and soul,

Please feel free my brothers and sisters to ask any question on the comment and I will answer you with the truth that is the word of God

I will be writing every day, Have an incredible day

God bless you!!!

Comments