Surrender to God

 Hey Everyone,

I want you to know that this blog is important and if you have visited earlier there were many blogs but know that if you have any requests feel free to ask and I will answer them according to the truth.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6 (NIV)

This verse emphasizes trusting God fully and surrendering your own understanding in exchange for His guidance.

"Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." James 4:7 (NIV)

Surrendering to God involves submitting to His will and resisting temptation. Remember that the lord loves you and to submit to his will or do his will

"Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus."  1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 (NIV)

"Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship." Romans 12:1 (NIV)

Surrendering to God means offering our lives as a living sacrifice, giving everything to Him in worship and obedience.

"Then Jesus said to his disciples, ‘Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me. For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it.’" Matthew 16:24-25 (NIV)

This passage calls for complete surrender, letting go of self-interest to follow Christ.

"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." Galatians 2:20 (NIV)

Surrendering to God involves dying to our old selves so that Christ can live through us.

The lord is worth surrender to. It is a privilege to surrender to God. Surrender and feel because the lord is worthy of our lives and our lives, and our death should honor the lord Now and forever.

God Bless

In The Lord Jesus Christ, The Messiah, The king of Kings, Lord of Lords. God. 



Comments