Do you practice Yoga? Practices you need to stop

According to the dictionary Yoga is a Hindu spiritual and ascetic discipline, a part of which, including breath control, simple meditation, and the adoption of specific bodily postures, is widely practiced for health and relaxation.

So, if you practice Yoga, this is for you. 

There are many Christians who believe that yoga is alright to practice but as for me I find any spiritual activity that doesn't align with the bible and most importantly glorifying Jesus the son of God is a spiritual deception 

According to CBN the yoga postures have been offered to 330 million Hindu gods. So, what is Yoga teaching you, to meditate and affirm to the Hindu gods.

Yoga isn't just the only one you should stop, it is buying crystals, reading horoscopes. burning sage or any psychic activity is demonic.

For according to Romans 12: 1-2 (NLT) " And so brothers and sisters, I plead with you to give your bodies to God because of all he has done for you. Let them be a living sacrifice - the kind he will find acceptable. This is truly the way to worship him. Don't copy the behavior and customs of the world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect"

If you have bought this thing it is best to throw them out for, they danger your soul.

According to Acts15: 29 (NLT) it says " you must abstain from eating food offered to idols, from consuming blood or the meat of strangled animals, and from sexual immorality. If you do this, you will do well. Farwell "

So, remember to abstain from worshipping idols or participating in anything that doesn't' glorify the Father, son and Holy spirit which we are redeemed through the blood of Jesus Christ.

if for some reason you have crystals, psychic games, tarot cards get rid of them immediately and pray to Jesus Christ for protection and ask him to close all the doors to the enemy.

Say Father, I come before you and ask you to forgive my sins, i have opened the doors to the enemy the devil and opened doors to the dark world and of the demonic. I pray Jesus that you cleanse me of my sin and remove every evil spirit from my house. I pray that you protect me and look after me. In Jesus name Amen

For further prayer pray according to psalm 140 

" Lord Resue me from evil people protect me from those that are violent those who plot evil in their hearts and stir up trouble all day long. Their tongues sting like a snake; their venom of a viper drips from their lips....

If you need prayer write down in the comments and I will pray for you. God bless you!!! Amen



                 
When were you when I laid the foundations of the earth - Job 38:4


Comments

  1. I'm so excited that you are reading my blog! Feel free to ask any questions, and please be respectful and kind in the comments. Welcome to Faith Foundations – I'm thrilled to be here with you on this journey, my brothers and sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Is Jesus coming ?

Is Jesus God? Discovering the Divine Truth

"Exposing the Truth about the Devil: Are You Deceived?".