Happy Sabbath Everyone !!!


Happy sabbath everyone from all over the world. 🌎

This is going to be a short blog; I hope you are having a blessed day.  Today I went to Church and had an incredible worship of the Great, Majestic King and Lord Jesus Christ.

The lord then gave theses instructions to Moses: Tell the people of Israel:' Be careful to keep my Sabbath day, for the sabbath is a sign of the covenant between me and you from generation to generation. It is given so you may know that I am the lord, who makes you holy. - Exodus 31: 12- 13 (NLT) New living translation

I hope you are all having a great rest, and everything work out for you

I also hope you all have read your bible and if you haven't, I have a verse for you that I have been studying. Recently I have been studying Job. If you don't know much about Job, it is an incredible book in the bible, and I highly recommend it.

After a long-time suffering, Job doesn't know why he is inflicted with trials and tribulations. He begins to complain to God and God answers him with this awesome reply.

Who is this that questions my wisdom with such ignorant words? Brace yourself like a man, because I have some questions for you, and you must answer them. Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth?  Tell me, if you know so much. Who determined its dimensions and stretched out the surveying line? What supports its foundations, and who laid its cornerstone as the morning stars sang together and all the angels* shouted for joy? -   Job 38: 2-7 (NLT)

So, in this short message I want to inspire you to know that God is powerful, and you should be joyful when you face trials and tribulations because God is strengthening your faith. 

For those who are new to the face or wondering about believing in God and having faith in the son of God Jesus Christ. I welcome you brother or sister to experience God's power in your life. Trust in Jesus Christ because he is the Messiah sent to save your life. Remember God is powerful beyond our understanding trust in his plans before your own and rely on Jesus Christ through the Father, Son and Holy spirit.  Don't wait till you get old to form a relationship with God, through his son Jesus Christ and accept the holy spirit to change your life.

I tell you this Jesus is coming, and you want to be ready before he returns with his glory. For he is the truth the way and the life and no one can come to the father he says except through me. - Refer to John 14:6

I pray that God blesses you, your family and your life.

Through the Father, Son, and Holy spirit. In Jesus name 

Amen!!!




Don't copy the behavior and customs of the world but let God transform you into a new person  

- Romans 12.2



Comments

  1. I'm so excited that you are reading my blog! Feel free to ask any questions, and please be respectful and kind in the comments. Welcome to Faith Foundations – I'm thrilled to be here with you on this journey, my brothers and sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Is Jesus coming ?

Is Jesus God? Discovering the Divine Truth

"Exposing the Truth about the Devil: Are You Deceived?".