How Great is God love for me and you

 Many Christians all over the world might tell you that God loves you.

And you might wonder, how can God love me, I am not religious, or I have never sought out a relationship with God, but I am here to tell you that God doesn't just love you unconditionally, but he has a plan for you.

You might have done terrible things, cheated, robbed and I definitely don't accept this thing, but God doesn't judge you if you come to him and ask him to save you in the name of Jesus Christ.

I will tell you this, The God of this universe Jesus Christ loves you unconditionally. He wants you to tell him everything, have a relationship with him. Get yourself a cup of tea, coffee and talk to him about your life. Be yourself and let him into your life. 

Get into a quiet room, close the door and talk to him about everything in your life.

I remember when I was younger, I had to share a room with my sister, and my quiet time was sitting in the balcony outside with a cup of tea and I will let God know about everything in my life. I can't tell you enough how much I love those moments and always miss them.

You could be going through hard time, or have experienced a traumatizing thing in the world, but God has always been with you and waiting for you to call his name.  

How do I know? Because I experienced God's voice at 15 and I remember telling my family that God spoke to me and from then on. I couldn't doubt God because I knew he was real. I don't expect you to believe me, but I encourage you to seek him yourself.

"But God demonstrated his love through this "But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners" Romans 5:8

This is a beautiful verse that God erased our sins, not so we can live in sin and not be condemned but we can change our lives and live for him 

Yes, what joy for those whose record the lord has cleared of sin** Romans 4:8

Another verse that sticks out to me is the verse that shows how unconditional God's love is.

God showed how much he loved us by sending his one and only Son into the world so that we might have eternal life through him. This is real love-not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his son as a sacrifice to take away our sins - 1 John 4: 9-10

God wants a relationship with you, he wants you to know him and live for him.  There is no greater love than his and he wants to know you and have a deeper relationship with you.

He can save you from addiction, pain, and heartbreak, suffering, loneliness, diseases. And when you go through hard times, he will be with you always now and forever. He wants you to show you his love for you and his glory. And I pray that you find him because there is no greater peace and joy you can ever get from this world that surpasses and transcends from his love.

For I know the plans I have for you" says the lord " they are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen. For if you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me. I will be found by you" says the lord - Jeremiah 29: 11-14 (NLT) New Living Translation

For I know that God loves me, and he loves you too beyond our understanding and someday we will meet him in judgement day and what we will want is to love him as much as he does. But what we can do is love him for eternity praising him and catching up to him. I tell you this God is worth it all, his kindness in the death of his son Jesus shows us that he doesn't want us to suffer because he knows there is no hope without him.

So come home, brother or sister, come to the lord and he will love you unconditionally as you are. He will love you more than the tiny pleasures, and fleeting friends that change or go out of your life. He will never leave you and will always be by your side. One day you will be in your death bed who are you going to call. 

Where will you go Son? Where will go daughter? 

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life- John 3:16 (NIV) New International Version

Jesus came and told his disciples, "I have been given all authority in heaven and on earth. Therefore, go and make disciples of all nations, * baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and holy Spirit. Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:18-20 (NLT) New living translation 




Comments

  1. I'm so excited that you are reading my blog! Feel free to ask any questions, and please be respectful and kind in the comments. Welcome to Faith Foundations – I'm thrilled to be here with you on this journey, my brothers and sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Is Jesus coming ?

Is Jesus God? Discovering the Divine Truth

"Exposing the Truth about the Devil: Are You Deceived?".