The kingdom of heaven is at hand

 

Good morning, everyone, I hope you are all well.

I Just wanted to let you know that God is with you, and he loves you. 

you might be wondering what the kingdom of heaven is and how important it is.

As children of God, you will inherit the kingdom of the lord, as he adopts you as his own. Because Jesus Christs is the mediator, we are able to be friends of God

For since our friendship with God was restored by the death of his son while we were still enemies, we will certainly be saved through the life of his son. So now we can rejoice in our wonderful new relationship with God because our Lord Jesus Christ has made us friends of God. Romans 5: 10-11(NLT) New Living Translation

For Jesus says

 Look, I am coming soon, bringing my reward with me to repay all people according to their deeds - Revelation 22:12 (NLT) New Living Translation

Jesus is coming to give you the reward and inheritance of the kingdom of heaven, and you will live with him as his children, if you obey his commandments and live for Jesus.

Jesus called out " Repent of your sins and turn to God, for the Kingdom of Heaven is near"- Matthew 4:17 (NLT) New Living Translation

Jesus is trying to teach us that we need to repent, for there is a great blessing for us and must be ready to acknowledge the need for God and for the coming of God's kingdom.

However, we must acknowledge that not everyone who calls the lord will inherit the kingdom of heaven but the ones that does the father's will. Let me give you a verse.

Not everyone who calls out to me, ' Lord! Lord! will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my father in heaven will enter. On judgment day may will say to me, ' Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name. But I will replay, I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God's laws' - Matthew 7: 21-23 (NLT) New Living Translation

Those who Obey God through Jesus Christ and the holy spirit are the ones who will inherit the kingdom of heaven which is the eternal life with the majestic lord Jesus Christ.

So, remember that God has a plan for you, and wants to help you and give you hope

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope - Jeremiah 29:11 (NLT) New Living Translation

Return to the lord your God for he is merciful and compassionate slow to anger and filled with unfailing love - Joel 2:13 (NLT) New Living Translation

Jesus Christ will forgive you if you repent and go back to him. Return to him with an open heart and give up your sins so he can save you from the enemy the devil and the world of darkness. Sin is harming you and you must allow Jesus to save you from it. I have fought addiction to a sin and Jesus is the one that got me out of, and he will do the same if you call and pray to him.

They are many people that reject God, please doesn't make the mistake of thinking you can survive without Jesus. You can't, no one can. He just needs you to accept him and form a relationship with him. 

Don't listen to the voice of the enemy, he is sneaky and is after your soul. He will try to deceive you in every possible way, so you don't receive Jesus and get saved. 

For the lord says

" The one who rejects me and doesn't receive my word has a judge; the word that I have spoken will judge him on the last day. John 12:48 (NLT) New Living Translation



Comments

  1. I'm so excited that you are reading my blog! Feel free to ask any questions, and please be respectful and kind in the comments. Welcome to Faith Foundations – I'm thrilled to be here with you on this journey, my brothers and sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Is Jesus coming ?

Is Jesus God? Discovering the Divine Truth

"Exposing the Truth about the Devil: Are You Deceived?".