Good news

 Hi everyone, 

I hope you are all well. I am doing well I have just passed some units for collage. And it is definitely  because of God. I just want to tell you the importance of prayer and the wonderful, good news of the gospel. 

The good news is that Jesus died for us but what about the wonderful blessing Jesus leaves us with 

There is more than enough room in my Father’s home. If this were not so, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you - John 14:2 (NLT)

Heaven is a beautiful place, but we don't know how beautiful, but we know that God prepares a place for us more beautiful than we know. This promise of the most beautiful place must make us happy and excited. 

Jesus knew that the father had given him authority over everything that he had come from God and would return to God - John 13:3 (NLT)

We must be joyful because the lord is so kind and merciful and he has power over all things. God is merciful and loving enough to send his son to die for us and we get to have a relationship so we can find God and God is with us.

The greatest truth is that the great lord Jesus says;

I am the way the truth and the life - John 14:6 (NLT)

For the lord has given us a way and a life, and that we have hope because we can rely on him forever.  Our hope is not in man, but it is in God who we are friends with because he loves us so much to send us his son Jesus Christ.

Jesus replied," you don't understand now what I am doing but someday you will" - John 13:7 (NLT)

Jesus knows everything for he is the Messiah, God and King of all the multi- universe. One day we may have the privilege to ask him ourselves all the plans he has for us and the reason for our lives.

So, we must begin our lives with excitement and the promise that Jesus has for us.



Jesus shouted to the crowds, " If you trust me, you are trusting not only me but also God who sent me. For when you see me, you are seeking the one who sent me. I have come as a light to shine in this dark world, so that all who trust in me will no longer remain in the dark. - John 12: 45-46 (NLT)

Comments

  1. Welcome to Faith Foundations! I'm so excited that you are reading this blog dedicated to the mighty and majestic Lord, God, who is the Creator and King of all kings. The Lord Jesus Christ, our Savior, holds divine authority over all creation, and His splendor and royalty are beyond comparison. His teachings not only inspire but transform us, connecting us to God and His mercy. Through Him, we are not condemned but set free. Feel free to ask any questions, and please be respectful and kind in the comments. I'm thrilled to be here with you on this journey, my brothers and sisters in Christ. I pray that you surrender your life to Jesus Christ, the Son of God and Lord of Lords.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Exposing the Truth about the Devil: Are You Deceived?".

Is Jesus coming ?

Is Jesus God? Discovering the Divine Truth